Monday, April 19, 2010

A Letter from a Patron

We are blessed with tremendous patrons and customers. Blessed. It is rare that a show passes when one of us doesn't receive a well-written, lovely note from one of these people, expressing their gratitude for what we do and how we do it.

We're happy to share these notes with you, our readers, from time to time (with permission from the writer, of course!)

From one of our most loyal patrons, Jim Hartwick (with regard to Bunny Fisher's show on 4/17)

David,
I can't begin to tell you how much fun I had night. Bunny was fabulous. What rapport. I love that her choices of songs showcased her range. I had tears in my eyes. My dad would have loved her. I know where I got my appreciation for jazz. The guy next to me was so taken with her as well. I talked him into getting tickets for Cathy Richardson.
Loved the suit/shirt tonight. Suits are a weakness for me. Again... thanks for all you and Kim do. I can never thank you both enough for what you have brought to my life. You have brought my life to a higher level. My expectations for what I want out of my life have changed in the past 5 years thanks to you. I will be forever grateful.
See you next week.
Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment