Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's the Extreme Beer Fest!


Finally, we have a plan for the Extreme Beer Fest! We're going speakeasy style this time...and the night is going to be amazing. WE are inside the theater, yes, but the fest will have you tasting beers in many different locations in the theater.

Regardless, I've been working my tail off on this fest, already...and it's only gonna get busier. Distributors are sending in possibility lists for the beers we'll include, and I'm in my "yes and no" mode as far as what I want you to taste. I can tell you there will be about 60-70 beers, and some good (and filling) food. Nothing too fancy, just right to get you full in between and back on the high gravity horse once you're ready.

If there are any beers you're hoping for, let me know! You can visit our fan page on facebook (facebook.com/acornwineshop) or tweet me (@acornwineshop) and let me know. I'm always on the look out trying to bring you guys some great and exciting new things.

So let the games begin! We'll see you on May 28 for the best Extreme Beer Fest we've had yet!

--Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment